Thursday, February 10, 2011

Put Off and Unforgiving Spirit; Put On a Forgiving Spirit

Mark 11:25  And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you and your trespasses.

Colossians 3:12-13  Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other, as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Lord, I know I have offended others with the things I have done.  I know I have offended You with my sin.  You chose to forgive me, giving Your life for me; the least I can do is forgive others in the same way.  When it's hard, be my strength, for I can not do this on my own.  In Jesus' name, Amen.  


Inspired by resources from Life Action Ministries.

No comments: