Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy New Year

I know, it's a little late.  My goodness, the Super Bowl has already been played and we're heading into Valentine's Day.  I'm curious as to how many resolutions have already been broken.  Now that the hype from the "I'm going to do things differently in 2011" has settled, I'm adding a new dimension to my quiet time.  I have some friends who are also interested, so I thought maybe this long dormant blog would be a good place.  I have some friends who use Facebook, some only e-mail.  This would work for both.  And of course after I learn how to upload pictures from my MacBook (for some reason it wont), I'm also going through old pictures and archiving them on my hard drive so I hope to sprinkle those on here too.  Pray I persevere.  It's all about forming new habits.
Anyway, this will come from a publication from Life Action Ministries.  We have been blessed to attend two of their revivals while living in Nashville.  I put their materials out from time to time when I need a tune up.  This is one of those times.  It lists a sin that you "put off" and a virtue that you "put on."  I'll add the given scriptures and some thoughts of my own.  

No comments: