Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Concerns

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday, our last day of round 1. Things went really well yet again. She's still eating well and even gained a pound. To us, that's celebration. I was a little worried today as she came of one of the biggest anti-sickness medicines, but she was going strong. We're trusting that the next days will bring the same. We know that all of this good news is the presence of the Lord through the prayers of our family and friends. If you would, we'd like to ask you to join us in praying for my sweet tweenage cousin, Emily. She is not getting any better and they are going to take her into surgery tonight or early tomorrow. I'll keep everyone updated on her as well. Grandma is still in the nursing home waiting to be well enough to go home. Again, thank you so much for all your prayers.

No comments: