Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Morning


It's almost 7:30 and Tim's heading back out to the nursing home. I will shower and follow behind. Some got a good night of sleep, others struggled. I woke at 1:30 with Bekah. She has a nervous stomach. I'm thankful that it wasn't my first diagnosis of a stomach virus. I don't know that I can deal with that right now. She has rested comfortable from about 3:00 on. Each of the kids is dealing wtih this in their own way. Some have chosen not to go back out today. We'll let them deal with it as they choose. I will update as I know more. I'm sure Dennis is exhausted. Pray for strength for him. I found a picture on his computer that was taken sometime this summer. I thought I would share it with you. From the left is Abbi, Hunter, Mason, Jerri, Bekah, & Holly. The back row is Jessica, Madison, Mark, Tim, LeAnn, & Haley.

No comments: