Friday, October 31, 2008

Returning to our own bed

We have a few things to tie up (or clean up) here in Dayton this morning then we will be heading home. I guess I should say, our temporary home, as we too are just passing through on this Earth. The funeral was beautiful as a funeral can be. I will later share some of the details. Computer time has been very limited lately, and that's why I haven't updated. :-) I am trying to upload the slideshow album of Jerri's life, but I'm having difficulty. I will make a CD and take it to our computer and try it. Haley, Abbi, and Bekah wrote wonderful memoirs of Granny. I want to share those too, along with some other thoughts. I have a HUGE thank you list that will likely pop up as well in the next few days. If this experience is the first time you've seen our blog, I'd like to invite you to stay. We usually share the fun things in our lives. We have seen over the last two weeks how God's grace is sufficient to sustain us in tough times. As we return to the daily routine, we will continue to rely on that grace as we begin to heal. We can't thank you all enough for the ways you've stood next to us. We love you all.

No comments: