Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday, 10:30 PM

If I could sum up our day in one word, it would be exhaustion! I think everyone feels the same way. Dennis, Tim, & Mark remained at the nursing home tonight. Jessica and I brought the kids back to Dennis' house. This way, we are close if we need to go. If it's the middle of the night, we will just leave the kids with Haley & Bekah and allow them to rest. We were looking for something for the little girls to sleep in since they weren't prepared to spend the night. We found a few of Jerri's nightgowns. Jessica suggested to the girls to wear "grannydowns" tonight. I took their picture, but for whatever reason, I can't get the reader to accept my camera card. They look so cute! I will eventually post them. Tensions are beginning to rise with the kids, but I must say that their behavior has been exceptional considering what they've gone through in the last two days. Edna is Jerri's room mate. She has a terrible cough. I was able to help her get some water tonight and had the chance to pray with her. Shortly after he cough ceased a little and she went to sleep. Thanks again for your prayers. Goodnight!

No comments: