Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pray, Give, Go, . . . Test?

Ever since I was a young girl in GA's I've been taught that you should pray for missionaries, give so that others can go, and possibly go ourselves. Today I have a unique opportunity to serve those who are about to go out on the mission field. There is a family in our church whose children need to take achievement tests as a part of their application. They needed someone to test them. I would've never dreamed when I registered with BJU to become an qualified tester that God could use me in such a way. I'm by no means trying to toot my own horn. I just want to encourage others to serve the Lord in "not so traditional" ways. Please pray for these 3 girls that they will best show how intelligent they are (they are very smart), that we can get this done in a timely manner, and that their results will come back quickly as well.

No comments: