Monday, October 25, 2010

Back at Last

Well, here it goes . . . after 10 months of silence, I logged back on. There are several reasons I haven't posted in a while. Quite honestly this move was harder on us than I thought it would be. My attitude hasn't always been the best, and I really didn't want to spread around a sour heart. But God's grace continues to be sufficient - actually more than sufficient. He has sustained us through the rough road we have been down. He is continuing to guide us into an unknown future and we trust Him. It would be nearly impossible to completely update you on what all has transpired so far in 2010. I'll do my best to go back and highlight the big things, but no guarantee on how quickly. I hope to focus on the here and now, getting this site up to date when I can.
Today is the 2 year anniversary of Jerri's home going. How happy we are for her, how sad we are for us. Sometimes it doesn't seem like time heals. These last 2 years have been rough on our family with the loss of Jerri, Papa, and recently my Mom. Again, God's grace is sufficient. He has given us Christ-colored glasses to see the big picture, reminding us that we're only here for a short time. We will spend eternity together in the presence of our Lord. Awesome!

No comments: